11/05/2012

11/04











hi! komari here.

This morning, I woke up pretty early and am eating miso soup now. I feel very... cozy as I animated!

I have 3 paintings to show for everybody for this coming art show! 2 are brand new. I actually was struggling with one of the newest painting till last night, though I see the goal now. The title is either "sould I stay or should I go." or "Stage flight" which one hits you the best ? the image above is cropped, the real size is 16x20. He will be waiting for you trying to decide whether he should stay or go.  So come see him!



I made a fan page for LITTLE OZE on Face book!  It will be so nice to be connected with all of you. "like" me when you have a chance! I uploaded a bunch of pictures showing how Saya the fox was made. check it out!

Little oze's FB page: http://www.facebook.com/LittleOze



No comments:

Post a Comment