2/22/2011

2/22



I am working on my portfolio website about a week. It is almost done. Since I dont know much about web world, It pains as hell, but could be kind of fun....!! I can't wait to finish them so I am free and take off to my imagination world again.






And, there is a painting I have done recently. It is called "Gold river ride" the picture below is close up. I really like how it turned out......☆



PS:
everybody is wondering what happened to the cat puppet! me,too! I am facing to the problem about sculpting head. I don't want to make her look like a gremlin. Her eyes and eye lines need to be perfect proportion. In 2D, it is much easier to control those, as puppet, I might have to change my mind set completely or, use different fabric. Fabric I had been using is crap. I should have done by felt!! after all, it is still on going as a side.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS. ALL OF IT!
    Can't wait to see your new site. I can teach you InDesign anytime after next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much!!! Yokatta......Muzukashi iroiro!!
    next week!! yess! i will bring my violin,too ♥

    ReplyDelete