1/25/2011

1/25





My friend Jamie Jester and I have started a shadow puppet theater project.

Winter of 2007, We both took a puppetry class together at college and shadow puppet was the first thing we learned. Learning puppetry by Doug Paasch was absolutely inspiring. He is the man. He is the master.
On the first day, we made some test puppets to see how gonna show on screen, we made a temporary screen, too, kind of stretching out of our feelings and hands.


Oh shadow, how fun and beautiful you are......!


We are going to finish the story by next monday. The key is to keep it simple.
I am so excited to collaborate with Jamie for shadow puppetry, she is one of the most passionate truthful people I ever met. Fantastic.




Fox Juice
Rainer
fart
flea
penguin
shadow
shadow
stars
beautiful losers
I need band aid
Fantastic Mr Fox
Salty pasta
Pepperchini


No comments:

Post a Comment